free storm themes red Luxury Red :: Wjd Designs



Introducing the Clean Sleek new Theme from WJD Designs...

Hey guys this is my first theme ever for any blackberry... I was going to sell it on my online store but decided thats not what im about. We need to get this theme spread around! I have been using this theme for a week without any wierd glitches or any errors, and whats crazy is it seems the OS im running is faster (.109)... Maybe less fancy crossbars or something but its slick and runs quick.

If there are ANY problems please let me know and ill try to be prompt on fixing things. (if I can)
* FIXED TODAY SCREEN TO INCLUDE SMS AND MMS
* FIXED ZIP FILE LINK

I Hope everyone enjoys and please remember to Donate I spent a couple nights redoing the same buttons OVER AND OVER! So I would appreciate some help and maybe Ill make multiple colors soon!

-Enjoy - CLICK HERE FOR OTA

If OTA doesn't work I click here for the .zip file!
* Tested on Storm 9530 OS .109 - Test at your own RISK!

Posted by Facebook Twitter Youtube on 18:15

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario